Friday, November 18, 2011

extroverts v. introverts

i think that neither extroverts nor introverts have it easier in life. everyone's experiences are different. If everyone was an extrovert, I think there would be much more competition, brutal honesty, and the need for adventure. If everyone was a introvert, things would be quieter... in a way (am lacking better words). Most folks would be a lot more chill. I think extroverts make better leaders, because they are more confident. I think writers are more introverted, because writing takes time, creativity, and lots and lots of thought. I can't really answer the questions about neighbors and teachers, because that is a very relative opinion. Different people have different traits that work for them. In my friends, I really don't care if they're introverted or extroverted, because I see myself as equally both and I really just want to be accepted and for my friends to actually like me and stand by my side. I think that introversion and extroversion do matter some, but you can probably get along in life without worrying about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment